Intense Pulsed Light
IPL therapy is considered a non-ablative resurfacing technique, which means that it targets the lower layers of skin (dermis) without affecting the top layers of skin (epidermis).
The advantage of IPL therapy is its minimal downtime – you can often have the procedure done in your lunch break and return to work immediately afterwards.
You can use Intense Pulsed Light to minimize or remove:
- sun damage
- stretch marks
- facial or body hair
Safe and effective when operated by one of our highly trained and qualified technicians, our swiss made Med-230 laser provide one of the most effective skin rejuvenation treatments
IPL Frequently Asked Questions
How to prepare for treatment
- Do not use Retin-A or other exfoliating creams 24 to 72 hours (1 to 3 days) prior to your treatment
- Avoid sun tanning or sun beds for at least a week before treatment
- You must NOT have recently had laser surgery or used Accutane
- Candidates who have had a recent chemical peel or other skin procedure, such as collagen injections, should wait two to three weeks before undergoing IPL Laser Therapy
- Avoid Waxing 7 days prior treatment