Diamond Microdermabrasion is a non-chemical, non-invasive procedure that uses diamond tips to exfoliate the surface of the skin, while the power of vacuum suction removes dead skin cells and debris. You may even notice younger, healthier-looking skin after your first treatment. Microdermabrasion also stimulates the production of an underlying layer of skin cells with higher levels of collagen and elastin, which further improves your skin’s appearance. This treatment is suitable for ALL SKIN TYPES and will not cause any scarring, color changes, or discomfort.
Benefits of Diamond Dermabrasion are:
- Exfoliate skin
- Improve skin elasticity and tone
- Boosts collagen production
- Clear skin discoloration
- Improves blood circulation
- Remove comedones
- Help acne fighting
- Diminish stretch marks
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Boosts collagen
- Enhances skin care products performance
Diamond Dermabrasion Frequently Asked Questions
How to prepare for treatment
- Do not use Retin-A or other exfoliating creams 24 to 72 hours (1 to 3 days) prior to your treatment
- Avoid sun tanning or tanning creams/sprays for at least a week before treatment
- You must NOT have recently had laser surgery or used Accutane
- Candidates who have had a recent chemical peel or other skin procedure, such as collagen injections, should wait two to three weeks before undergoing microdermabrasion
- Prospective patients should also refrain from waxing or tanning the skin to be treated for a few weeks prior to microdermabrasion treatment.
- Wash your face and neck with a non-oily, non-soap based cleanser before each scheduled treatment.