Microneedling, called also collagen induction therapy is a minimally invasive cosmetic dermatological procedure that boosts collagen and revitalizing the skin used successfully to restore the appearance of your skin by creating microinjuries into the treated area using a pen-like device with tinny needles.
Microneedling stimulates collagen and elastin growth which helps to fill fine lines, improve acne scars, smooth out large pores, brighten the skin treat local cellulite and promoting hair regeneration. The result is a fresher-looking you with plumper, smoother, and more youthful-looking skin and hair.
Benefits of Microneedling are lasting and can adress:
- Acne and acne scars
- Uneven skin texture
- Large pores
- Stretch Marks
- Sun damage
- Dark spots or skin discoloration
- Fine lines
- Dull tone or texture
- Hair loss
Microneedling is a FDA approved therapy for those who want to prevent or to treat different skin concerns. Is Minimally invasive therapy suitable for ALL SKIN TYPES.
As a prevention therapy we recommend to be 28+
Microneedling Frequently Asked Questions
How to prepare for treatment
- Avoid Accutane in the six months prior treatment
- Do not use topical agents that may increase sensitivity of your skin ( retinoids, exfoliants, antibiotics, acids ) 7 days prior treatment.
- Do not take anti-inflamatory medication 5 days prior treatment
- Avoid IPL, laser or sunburn procedures 2 weeks before treatment
- No waxing, depilatory creams or electrolysis to the treated area 5-7 days prior
- Do not shave one day prior treatment to avoid irritation
- Avoid blood thinning agents 7 days prior because bruising is a very common side effect of microneedling
- If you are prone to cold sores take an antiviral agent for 2 days before your treatment